At 345 we believe that a job well done means applying a thoughtful, flexible process to ensure that your brief is not only met but met with real proficiency – ensuring both a successful end product and a hassle-free journey along the way. Our range of services is all encompassing, from a complex bespoke Design & Build to the addition of a simple partition. So the process we use needs to be adaptable to meet this diversity. Simply put, every job is different so our way isn’t rigid – we’d rather listen to your needs, assess the scale of the work and then apply a process that’s right for you, with no unnecessary waste of your time or money.
- Initiation – meeting with you to discover your situation and explore the possibilities.
- Brief – agreeing on the priorities, restrictions, budget and timescales.
- Design/ Space plan – presenting a number of options for your consideration.
- Scope of works – reviewing, reworking and agreeing on the exact requirements.
- Contracts/ Pricing – signing off drawings, contract value and payment schedule.
- Build – constructing workspace as per agreed programme. Reporting client requested variations.
- Validation/ Client sign-off – user acceptance of products delivered.
- Aftercare – user training, alterations, future modifications and maintenance.