Sector: Health and Fitness
Location: West Byfleet, Surrey
Timescale: 14 weeks
Brief: Design and fit out a 10,000 sqft warehouse to create a state of the art health club, comprising extensive gym area, three studios, male and female changing areas and members lounge.
Key features of the work included:
- Appointed architects, provided brief and contributed to final design in collaboration with the client.
- Complete strip out of premises including offices on mezzanine level to provide clean, empty shell.
- Creation of gym, three studios, male and female changing rooms and showers, treatment rooms and lounge area.
- Complete project management of fit out programme including full M&E installation.
- Installation of new lighting throughout
- Installation of new flooring throughout
- Installation of new showers, toilet cubicles and sanitary ware.
- Installation of bespoke joinery and glazing